Here is a useless post but still fun to read.
Point 2: bartenders teach us the best drinking tricks to use during Oktober fest: how to shug a beer in 5 seconds:
– First find a bending straw
– Place the straw through the beer bottle
– Bend the other side upwards
– Shug it all in
Point 3: drinking tricks: you’re broke but still want to manage to get a few free shots? Easy! Go to the closest bar where few people are sitting at the bar, offer them to play a game, looser buys a shot to the winner (beware, some people might know the tricks)
– Adding a line: here is the equation: 4+4=444, add a line to make it equal (it might look real simple now, but people under the influence of alcohol don’t usually go for the obvious), the answer is 444=444
– Coin games: get 4 coins of the same size and put them in this position: gamer has to get them in a straight line by only using 4 moves; rule is, when you move one it should touch 2 others. Here is a video of how to do it.
– Cutting a lemon with a cigarette (I’m not sure where this started, but people say from jail, others say from bartenders, I think in either case it is pretty cool) Here is a cool video I found explaining it (is much better than mine so hey)
Point 4: watching a drunken bartender (you know he’s drunk, you just offered him a couple of shots with you) flipping bottles behind the bar. Most people think its show-off (which it obviously is) but some enjoy watching it while others get annoyed by it. Those who get annoyed are probably the ones waiting for their drinks that have been delayed due to the show. But here is my question to you: have you ever been able to do what they can? I’ve tried countless times, and can barely save a bottle or two from crashing to the ground. It is an art! Watch bartender Diego flipping and flaring.
Point 5: drinking alone will never be drinking alone if you’re sitting at the bar; bartenders will make sure to give time to listen to you, joke around and share some interesting stuff to keep you from drowning.
Point 6: bartenders are sometimes hot!
Point 7: reading stuff about bartenders and bars makes you feel like having a beer right now (which I will probably do as soon as I publish this post)
Point 8: I’m not sure what it is but bars are the best thing ever!
Point 9: if the glass is on the drafts handle, do not panic! Bottles still exists, you’ll get your supply of beer soon!